This project is read-only.

I'm very intresting this service bus, but i can't run it why?

Oct 16, 2012 at 8:00 AM

I'm very intresting this service bus, but i can't run it why?

can anyone tell me how to setup this project ?

when i run the example use vs2010 ,code stop in "ZeroMQSender.send(...)"

Oct 16, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Did you install the server first on your machine before running the sample?

Oct 16, 2012 at 3:38 PM

i use source code in vs2010

code like this

ESB.AddRouterAddress("tcp://127.0.0.1:8001");
            ESB.AddRouterAddress("tcp://127.0.0.1:8002");

ESB.ConfigWithAddress("tcp://127.0.0.1:8000");
            ESB.Authenticate("username", "password");

Topic.New("MyTopic")
                 .Description("My Topic Description")
                 .AddParameter("Param1", "Param1 Description")
                 .AddParameter("Param2", "Param2 Description")
                 .Register();

when code run at Topic.New("..") ,code stop run

i trace the code block " return (this.Socket.Recv().Deserialize<IZeroMQCommandReply>() as TResponse); "

can you tell me why ?thanks

Oct 16, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Do you currently have all the pservicebus windows services running on your machine after running the installer for esb server. If not, then uninstall the esb server. And run the pservicebussetup.exe as administrator to make sure that everything is installed correctly.

If you grab the code from source, download nullsoft installer then make sure you run the build.cmd file which will generate the installer .exe for the esb server for you to run.

Once you have that all setup, you should not be having issues with running your code. You could also get the samples from the downloads in addition to getting the server installer.

Then try the chat sample by running two console with different username. And send messages between them. If everything works then your code should be working correctly too.

Let me know what the result of trying the above.

Oct 17, 2012 at 3:59 AM

can you tell me  the esb server in details ?

how to setup the esb server ,the step? such as step 1...

when i run the build.cmd but failed

many thanks

Oct 17, 2012 at 4:21 AM

You don't need to run the cmd file. You can simple go to the download page and download the server zip file and run the installer and every should be fine.

On Oct 16, 2012 11:00 PM, "earnestli" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

can you tell me the esb server in details ?

how to setup the esb server ,the step? such as step 1...

when i run the build.cmd but failed

many thanks

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (pServiceBus@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email pServiceBus@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Oct 17, 2012 at 4:24 AM

my os is windows 7? windows7 not surport this ? i run ESBSetup.exe ,but not success!

Oct 17, 2012 at 4:29 AM

Here is a direct link to the server download: http://pservicebus.codeplex.com/downloads/get/365889