Samples

Sep 17, 2011 at 10:32 AM
Edited Sep 17, 2011 at 1:28 PM

Sorry for this post.. I skipped the "read me" that fixes my issue.
But I doesn't figured that the project working as a standalone server.
Good project indeed.

Sep 25, 2011 at 8:27 PM

Hi,

I have some issues with Redis when I request the ESB.

All services are running but when I try to connect to the ESB subscription service I have the Exception below:

If you look in the path in red below, at the users root you have an account with your name "rpgmaker".

Could you tell me how to do the redis configuration?

Thanks

System.InvalidOperationException: could not connect to redis Instance at localhost:6379 ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Aucune connexion n�a pu �tre �tablie car l�ordinateur cible l�a express�ment refus�e 127.0.0.1:6379
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(IPAddress[] addresses, Int32 port)
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(String host, Int32 port)
   at ServiceStack.Redis.RedisNativeClient.Connect()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at ServiceStack.Redis.RedisNativeClient.Connect()
   at ServiceStack.Redis.RedisNativeClient.AssertConnectedSocket()
   at ServiceStack.Redis.RedisNativeClient.SendCommand(Byte[][] cmdWithBinaryArgs)
   at ServiceStack.Redis.RedisNativeClient.SendExpectMultiData(Byte[][] cmdWithBinaryArgs)
   at ServiceStack.Redis.RedisNativeClient.LRange(String listId, Int32 startingFrom, Int32 endingAt)
   at PServiceBus.Redis.RedisListHelper`1.<AsEnumerable>d__1.MoveNext() in C:\Users\rpgmaker\Desktop\pServiceBus\pServiceBus 1.0.1\Src\PServiceBus.Redis\RedisListHelper.cs:line 62
   at PServiceBus.Redis.ProviderEx`1.<get_Items>d__5.MoveNext() in C:\Users\rpgmaker\Desktop\pServiceBus\pServiceBus 1.0.1\Src\PServiceBus.Redis\ProviderEx.cs:line 117
   at PServiceBus.Redis.ObjectManager`1.<GetEnumerator>d__9.MoveNext() in C:\Users\rpgmaker\Desktop\pServiceBus\pServiceBus 1.0.1\Src\PServiceBus.Redis\ObjectManager.cs:line 47
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at PServiceBus.Core.Processor.Task.DistributorTask.Execute(Int32 itemToProcessCount) in C:\Users\rpgmaker\Desktop\pServiceBus\pServiceBus 1.0.1\Src\PServiceBus.Core\Processor\Task\DistributorTask.cs:line 50
   at PServiceBus.Core.Processor.TaskProcessor.<>c__DisplayClass7.<Poll>b__5() in C:\Users\rpgmaker\Desktop\pServiceBus\pServiceBus 1.0.1\Src\PServiceBus.Core\Processor\TaskProcessor.cs:line 87
   at PServiceBus.Core.Runtime.MethodHelper.TryCatch(Action action) in C:\Users\rpgmaker\Desktop\pServiceBus\pServiceBus 1.0.1\Src\PServiceBus.Core\Runtime\MethodHelper.cs:line 18
-----------------------
Coordinator
Sep 27, 2011 at 12:56 AM
Edited Sep 27, 2011 at 12:59 AM

The reason it shows the rpgmaker name in the folder part is because it is reading the source information from the pdb. It is normal to see the path which the code was original complied.

To fix your problem, make sure that Redis Service and Redis Service 2 is running.

If they are running make sure that port(6379, 6380) are not been blocked by your firewall

I would also suggest downloading the latest source and use the 1.0.2 in the branch because it might have fixed any issue with using redis